These girls in Longkai, Arunachal Pradesh, cannot go to school – let‘s give them the chance!
A charity for children
Childaid Network was started in 2007 by Dr. Brigitta Cladders and Dr. Martin Kasper. The couple started the organization off with a capital contribution from their own funds.
It is our vision to contribute to a better future for children in need. To do this we want to mobilize a network and collaborate with many other like-minded supporters.
We are very pleased that we were able to inspire and encourage so many others. Our charity has become a small movement already involving many and impacting more.
What is important to us?
- We support the poorest of the poor.
- We help regardless of peoples’ origin, sex or religious beliefs.
- We mobilize energy, talent and networks in the project regions.
- We work with a network of competent partners here and abroad.
- We attend personally to the projects and visit them often.
- We measure the effects of our support and continuously make improvements.
A foundation is there forever. However, already in a single generation we can jointly reach the goal that all of the children in the world can get a basic primary school education and thus lay the foundation for a life of independence.
Help us! We need your commitment and your donation.